1. The owner of the lental.pl online shop is:
"LENART" Tomasz Lenart Company
with registered office in:
95-015 Głowno, ul. Wojska Polskiego 8, Poland.
2. It is assumed that the User placing an order is already familiar with the Regulations and has accepted their terms and conditions.
3. Orders can be placed twenty-four hours a day, every day, throughout the year. lental.pl reserves the right to limit the use of the shop.
4. Placing an order means filling in the ?order form? available on the shop?s website and sending it to lental.pl.
5. Person placing an order is obliged to fill in the ?order form? with complete and accurate information.
6. After placing an order, the User will receive an automatic response from lental.pl with the order placed. lental.pl reserves the right to confirm the order by phone.
7. In each case lental.pl reserves the right to verify the placed order and cancel it, should any justified doubts arise as to its reliability.
8. Execution of the order shall begin on the next working day following the date on which the order is placed. If the order needs to be verified, it will be processed on the next working day after verification.
9. Should any doubt arise, it is assumed that the sale agreement is made as of the day the execution of the order started.
10. The prices of products offered by the lental.pl Online Shop are given in PLN and include VAT. However, they do not include flat rate shipping charge.
11. lental.pl reserves the right to change the prices of the products on offer without prior notice. The change does not apply to orders already accepted for execution.
12. lental.pl reserves the right to withdraw products from offer without prior notice.
13. Maximum order execution time (until the package is sent to the User)is 10 days. Time for delivery made by courier (up to 2 days) should be added to the order execution time.
14. lental.pl charges a flat fee covering the cost of sending the package to the Client which the User can view at any time in the section Shipping costs.
15. As part of a special offer, lental.pl can suspend charging the flat fee by placing appropriate information on the home page.
17. lental.pl is not responsible for delay in delivery by the Polish Post (Poczta Polska).
18. Payment for the ordered product can be made either on delivery or by bank transfer to the account of lental.pl.
19. In terms of orders consisting of a number of goods which are to be delivered in one package, the execution date will depend on the date on which all parts of the order are collected by lental.pl, unless the parties agree otherwise.
20. Should you have any complaints, please contact lental.pl by e-mail or phone. When submitting a complaint, please provide the company?s name, user?s tax identification number as well as the order number and describe the subject of your complaint.
21. According to the Act of 2 March 2000 on the protection of some consumer rights and on the liability for damage caused by a dangerous product, the purchaser can return the product without any reason within 10 days from the date of delivery. This is possible only if the product is not damaged, copied or used in any way. Returns with the note "RETURN" should be sent to the address given in the section Contact on lental.pl. We will return the product, the shipping costs and other additional costs are not returnable. The user covers the costs.
22. In matters not settled herein provisions of the Civil Code, the Act of 2 March 2000 (Act on the protection of some consumer rights and on the liability for damage caused by a dangerous product) shall apply.
24. Each order contains a VAT invoice for the purchase made. It is either attached directly to the package or put under the bill of landing on the top of the package.